Home > Privacy
4D HYBRID is concerned about privacy issues and want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. This Privacy Statement describes 4D HYBRID practices in connection with information that we collect through our website, our blog and other company owned digital assets by 4D HYBRID from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (respectively, the “Site”, “App”, and “Blog”, of which will be referred to as “digital asset”). Only digital assets under the 4D HYBRID brand and affiliate brand companies owned by 4D HYBRID, including third party providers and are specifically used to market 4D HYBRID, its services and value, are subject to this online privacy statement.
By providing Personal Information to 4D HYBRID, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Personal Information 4D HYBRID Collects
- Full Name;
- Email Address;
- Telephone or fax number;
- Job title;
- Your organization or company of employment;
- Your country location or location of choice;
- Your choice of services needed;
- How you head of 4D HYBRID;
- And other comments you leave;
Other information that 4D HYBRID collections centers around career applications, such as:
- How you heard about the job ad;
- Your resume or CV;
- Your cover letter or Letter of Motivation;
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts or newsletters.
- Send you important information regarding our digital assets, changes to 4D HYBRID’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about our services, case studies, thought leadership or whitepapers, blog updates, etc.
- Personalize your experience on the Site by presenting services and offers tailored to you.
- Allow you to communicate and interact with others through digital assets (for example, through a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile or other social media).
- Enable 4D HYBRID business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new services, enhancing 4D HYBRID’s website, improving 4D HYBRID’s services, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of 4D HYBRID’s promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce 4D HYBRID’s terms and conditions; (e) to protect 4D HYBRID’s operations; (f) to protect 4D HYBRID’s rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow 4D HYBRID’s to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
4D HYBRID and its affiliates companies with whom you are interacting are jointly responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Information. Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To 4D HYBRID’s third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To third parties such as agents and distributers to facilitate the sale and distribution of 4D HYBRID services which may include marketing communications.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of 4D HYBRID business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce 4D HYBRID terms and conditions; (e) to protect 4D HYBRID operations; (f) to protect 4D HYBRID rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; and (g) to allow 4D HYBRID to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- By you, when you participate in features on a 4D HYBRID digital asset that provide the opportunity to interact with 4D HYBRID and others (for example a blog, message board, messaging functionality, chat functionality, profile or other social media). When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information (such as health or credit card information) through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the digital asset even after you cease use of the digital asset.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you;
- Aggregated information;
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
4D HYBRID and 4D HYBRID’s third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of 4D HYBRID marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the digital asset.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the digital asset, (for example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of 4D HYBRID users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We Use and Disclose Non-Personal Information
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location).
If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, e.g., when we combine information you provide upon registration with Non-Personal Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by 4D HYBRID as Personal Information.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How We Collect IP Addresses
An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in 4D HYBRID and third party suppleir server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How 4D HYBRID Uses and Discloses IP Addresses?
4D HYBRID uses IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site and presenting content that is tailored to your country. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Personal Information.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which the digital asset contains a link. The inclusion of a link on the digital asset does not imply endorsement of the linked site by 4D HYBRID.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
4D HYBRID may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit a 4D HYBRID Site. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
4D HYBRID uses reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under 4D HYBRID control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding 4D HYBRID’s use and disclosure of your Personal Information
4D HYBRID gives you many choices regarding 4D HYBRID’s use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. By contacting 4D HYBRID’s marketing and communication team, you may opt-out from receiving future electronic marketing messages from 4D HYBRID and request that we not share your Personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which 4D HYBRID has already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from 4D HYBRID, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit 4D HYBRID use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to 4D HYBRID, you may contact the 4D HYBRID’s marketing and communication team.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from a 4D HYBRID database or otherwise let 4D HYBRID know what limitations you would like to put on 4D HYBRID use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
4D HYBRID is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. 4D HYBRID does not target the digital asset to children less than fourteen (14) years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or where we have engaged a service provider, and by using the digital asset, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
We ask that you not send 4D HYBRID, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the digital asset or otherwise to 4D HYBRID.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may change this Privacy Statement. Please take a look at the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the digital asset. Your use of the digital asset following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
CONTACTING 4D HYBRID
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact 4D HYBRID